VadaVaka

Full Version: Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The pain medication I'm now being coerced to take for my back leaves me incapacitated and irritable, so with time to kill I decided to get back into photoshop. The product was my new avatar, which unfortunately appears to be oversaturated in dark blue while the psd shows a metallic grey/brown. I'm going to try figure out how to fix the problem, but in the mean time any comments, or suggestions, would be highly appreciated.
Double post since I can no longer edit ;(. I messed around with the levels and color balance a bit giving me the changed avatar. Since I have to individually save each change and view it as a jpg for the correct color balance, I've decided to give up for now. I'll work on it later this week when I have the time, but any suggestions or comments would be extremely appreciated.
i like it:mellow:

i don't know how to use photoshop properly so i can't make a cool avatar like this. so: :thumb:
looks good to me, its not overly blue.
u r teh l33t ph0t0$h0p ma$t0r haX0r !!
Nice, liked it