VadaVaka

Full Version: cow tracking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the U.S.
government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago,
right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and
determine exactly what that cow ate.

They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what
kind of feed they ate.
But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around
in their country,
including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the
U.S.

My solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the
country.
any legal aliens found yet ?
Technically the "people that are trying to blow up important structures" were there on tourist visas, and thus were legal aliens. Still very true though.

In the same vein, have you noticed how money is kept track of to the last cent, but votes can be lost or miscounted without a second thought?
I think they just want to keep track of their mad cows frito.
I've been an "illegal alien" most of my life, up until a few years ago. I'm glad they never found my evil terrorist ass.

(Really though, most illegal aliens come to this country because their's is too poor or is in political turmoil, in my family's case it was both, and no it's not as easy to apply for citizenship as you probably think)
These illegal aliens play a vital role in the american economy... most of them work harder and longer for lower wages. Im not sure if using up resources to finding them would be in the best interest of the economy. Most of them do more good than harm... the cows probably pose more of a threat than them. But what do I know, i'm just a little old Canadian:P
i think the government's solution is to conquer the rest of the world so they won't ever have to worry about illegal aliens, since instead they'll just be disgruntled citizens. :mellow:
very true brokend, if I am going to be disgruntled then everybody should be.

I didnt write the thread, it was sent to me, but it does make a lot of sense.