VadaVaka

Full Version: Ya'll didn't forget about lil ole me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. I have a computer with the internet now so i can get online. I'm still trying to get hl -> ricochet installed. I may have to wait awhile though. Meanwhile I'll just bother you guys at the forums.
Woohoo:thumb:
Glad to see you back :D:D
wurd up g-funk! welcome back
Welcome back PuNkGirL

we have quite a few prodigal sons to return you are the first daughter :D

now use the rest of this thread to catch us up on what is happening with you
The army sucks. I don't care what anyone tells you it sucks! I'm a PFC now. I may go to Iraq in february. Hmmmmmm... I want to get out of the army but thats gonna be in 2 years... I want to go to college but I pretty much have to wait till I get out of the army. i.e.: I'm miserable.
yea!!!!! PG is back woohoo!!!! good to see you back.
PG!!! hurray, heya:)
I'm going to army next year (Im from israel). So i know what u feel about the army from ppl that i know who was at the army too, Good to see u again ^_^
Nice to see ya back :)
Greetings PG, we've missed ya :)

sup again.
funky.... i was told in the news that the US was gonna pull out of Iraq.... hmm guess thats not true... again
and yup army does "suck" rather be a ninja:P:ph34r:

mello Punk
HA! look how long it took us to "pull out of Vietnam."
wb PunkGirl... you probably dont remember me, but i sure do remember you:)
If you remember theladiesman from way back in the day... it be me.
Update on the ricochet thing. Steam sucks so when i try to get ricochet it won't let me play. I guess a 56k, laptop, and steam don't mix... :/ I can't even play condition zero... >_<
Welcome back pG`:)

Quote:i was told in the news that the US was gonna pull out of Iraq.... hmm guess thats not true
I heard in the news they would double the number of soldiers in Iraq:o

Yes, Steam sucks badly, it makes my comp freezes sometimes:angry:
welcome back, pG.

Hope to see you in 3 - 5 buisness days.

(waiting for new DSL modem)
Hi PG, miss the discs of LUV. Sorry to here you don't like the army. It is what it is and when you get out of school or into your real job in the army it will be much better. This won't apply to you but is funny anyway.

A sailor and a grunt were both finishing using the head(latreen). The sailor starts to walk out the door without washing his hands.
Grunt says: "The Army taught me to wash my hands after using the latreen.:"
Sailor says: " The Navy taught me not to piss on my hands"
Welcome back punk, long time, enjoy your return.
jabbahunt,Nov 10 2004, 12:25 AM Wrote:A sailor and a grunt were both finishing using the head(latreen). The sailor starts to walk out the door without washing his hands.
Grunt says: "The Army taught me to wash my hands after using the latreen.:"
Sailor says: " The Navy taught me not to piss on my hands"
Someone's been watching the negotiator haven't they? Yes you have! Yes you have!