VadaVaka

Full Version: Pills for liver disease turn black man... white.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_365484.html

Can someone confirm if this is real? It's really creepy.
I have heard of such things before, but I have never seen the effects like that.

The effects I have seen are more along the lines of what is happening with Mike Jackson. Skin lightening over time. From what I know the pills effect a very few people like that by reducing the amount of melanin, which is the pigment in their skin, being produced and that causes a lightening to their skin.

That man looks more like he has had his face painted.

I don't know if any of this is true it is just what I have heard over the years.
not sure if that is actually considered vitiligo. I guess it is, if some how the melanin production is shut off. The thing that interest me is why would it leave the melanin enriched patches on his face. What is the difference in the skin on his face where most vitiligo usually starts not ignores.
Where do you find this stuff??
What I'm wondering is how someone can sue AFTER his whole body turns white (except for that patch), I mean, that shit can't happen from just one dose.
makes more sense the being able to sue before :P
beyond that, it probably took a long time for those effects to begin to take hold, most likely gradual. By the time he stopped taking the pills it probably was remaining in the system and continuing to reduce melanin content. I'm wondering what it is about those cells on his face that kept them from being affected. If they figure that out maybe they can fix the pills so they dont have a chance of creating this problem.
Ah, well I guess that makes sense, I didn't think the pills would stay in his system for so long.