VadaVaka

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering grits why has the server been crashing all the time ?
It does it alot
Well it seems someone fixed the random crash problem, but the bug I talked about remains and I explained it in a thread I made. Simple, someone leaves between rounds and the server doesn't realize that the person left (making it game over), the next round will commence, but it'll be the person that stayed vs. blank, and that makes it crash every time. Notice how when the game freezes there's one match where there's only one person playing.

I don't know if this can be fixed, but I don't remember this being a problem on WON.
I guess this is as good a time as any to say it ......as hard as it is for me......
you were rrrrr
rrrrrr
acid you were rrrrr
ok your suggestions as to why the servers were crashing was rrrrrr
correct:P
lol
We need further documentation, a women admited a guy right!:D
NEVER!!!! DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE!!!

sry i dont know you.
acid seems to be doing alot less of what he was doing and alot more of what needs to be doing, hmmm, could that mean that grits was actually right to start with? So that means she really is only admitting that she is right once again..

ps. don't even try to understand this one ACID.
jabbahunt,Nov 13 2004, 08:45 PM Wrote:acid seems to be doing alot less of what he was doing and alot more of what needs to be doing, hmmm, could that mean that grits was actually right to start with? So that means she really is only admitting that she is right once again..

ps. don't even try to understand this one ACID.
marijuana?:(
:lol: