VadaVaka

Full Version: Show your hardware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bring a picture of you awesome comp(s)... even if its not that awesome
this is mine :D
older pic cus I dont have a newer one :P
frito would you mind photoshopping out that coke cup please:P
i'm imaging grits as H. Simpsons right now.... ummmm Coke Lol
LOL
no she knows what was in it.... :P
fritoman,Nov 22 2004, 01:54 PM Wrote:no she knows what was in it.... :P
yes the reason I want him to photoshop it out is because "I know what is in it" frito is a pepsi guy and it is not even pepsi
ROFL

I thought Frito meant she knew what was in Fuzzy's pic. Think about it while you look at the picture...
GRITS,Nov 22 2004, 02:12 PM Wrote:
fritoman,Nov 22 2004, 01:54 PM Wrote:no she knows what was in it.... :P
yes the reason I want him to photoshop it out is because "I know what is in it" frito is a pepsi guy and it is not even pepsi
only Frito and I know whats in the cup ;)

hint: not coke or pepsi -_-

btw, I have that same mouse!
was on a little visit in NASAs comp room:)
Frito, great minds think alike, same head set:D

I've got an old school presario from 2000:D, the ones with the colored front case.

Wha's a disgusting little man.
Something about photoshop and internet images that really does in one's sense of decency. I blame the sky.
Very very very original HP.

The computer above the subwoofer would be my linux server. Behind that, tons of wires which is why I got a wireless keyboard and mouse set.

Logitech speakers with subwoofer(very nice subwoofer), they sound pretty good and controller which is on the desk with the blue light.

KDS lcd screen(needed a lot of tweaking).

Notice a kind of theme here? Just about everything is black and silver :P.
Your keyboard appears to have all the colors of the rainbow.
LOL the letterings are actually white, probably from when I used the despeckle filter in ps.