VadaVaka

Full Version: guitarist killed in ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
columbus ohio shooting

Pretty messed up! I use to goto concerts at this place.
I personally don't like any of the bands he played in, but I gotta admit he was one very skilled guitarist.

Sucks.
Unbelievable, and awful. He was an amazing player...........
I heard this on the radio at work and couldn't believe it. I listend to Pantera a bit growing up, but didn't care for the new band, but it's a tragedy no matter what. I watched a news clip that said two members of the band were shot and killed, any word who the other member was?
There are mixed reports on that, but if he die, it was the drummer, Vinnie something, heard he was also very talented.
i skimmed the text trying to find what bands he where in... anyone found what bands he were/have playing/played in ?
Used to be in Pantera, and the band he was playing in when he was murdered was Damageplan.
Thats messed... i cant even bring myself to....... yes i can: - Why couldnt he shoot shania twain??

Stupid obsessives.
Ya'll know that this happened on the aniversary of another famous guitarist right?

John Lennon
I love conspiricy theories.

Did anyone catch who shot the shooter?
lol i believe the shooter got shot by a police officer with a shotgun o_o

this really sucked...i almost cried lo im gonna cherish all of my pantera CD's now....i never listened to damageplan too much except for at friends houses and what not...
The drummer was his brother, an excellent player also...I haven't heard whether or not he was dead.....
screwed up beyond belief, if you look up other articles about it, like the press release from roadrunner records, with the stories from people who knew him, they all said he was the coolest guy ever.
nnnooooooooo dime bag!!!!!! you will be missed. i watched it on the news, according to a fan the guy yelled something like "you broke up pantera" before he killed him. He was worth a lot of money too. I hate people.
Quote:Why couldnt he shoot shania twain??
Nooo! Then I wouldn't be able to watch country music videos even with the mute button.

"You broke up Pantera!" is a reason to shoot anybody? Jesus, I weep.

Quote:I hate people.
I'm not a big fan either.