VadaVaka

Full Version: CounterStrike Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please check out the counterstrike server it has been changed to CS:S
Let me know how your ping is.....

Map input and admin input will follow soon
this is the 'map cycle'

cs_italy
de_dust
de_aztec
de_cbble
cs_office
de_chateau
de_dust2
de_piranesi
cs_havana
:(
the only map i dislike is de_piranesi, the new map pack comes out today, and will have 4 crossover maps from old CS, played assult today and it was a goodtime. :thumb:
Ahh!!! I need my internet back, would love to play CS:s with yall. I'm actually decent unlike CS.
we need to set the buy time timer to 10 sec or so, right now its way to long.....also I dont like not being able to spec the other team. my ping is 88 but really smooth and we had a pretty full server yesterday and everyone was commenting on how smooth the server was. oh yeah we need to turn FF off at least for now because we have no admin mod and we get asshats on there that were TKing people and we couldnt do anything about it. also I would take alltalk off.
fritoman,Dec 15 2004, 09:49 AM Wrote:we need to set the buy time timer to 10 sec or so, right now its way to long.....also I dont like not being able to spec the other team. my ping is 88 but really smooth and we had a pretty full server yesterday and everyone was commenting on how smooth the server was. oh yeah we need to turn FF off at least for now because we have no admin mod and we get asshats on there that were TKing people and we couldnt do anything about it. also I would take alltalk off.
Agreed, even without adminmod to stop Tkers. Its really annoying say on office. There are certain areas where teams get bunched up and people should each other all the time. It pisses me off when a teammate kills me on purpose or not and then I have to sit out a whole round.
I'll be on it soon and I'm looking forward to playing with you all.