VadaVaka

Full Version: What are you doing for New Years?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a party person so I will just be sitting home installing new hard drive (if its here by then). If its not here then I will just be doing what I normally do every day which is work on stuff on my computer.

If I get my drive installed and everything reformatted, installed and working faster then I think I will then I will be playing games, just like I did last year. Heck I didn't even know that it had gone past new years till someone had said it in game and it was 2 am my time.
I am actually getting some invites but test prove I am introverted so I will probably just stay home and celebrate with friends^_^
I'm gonna OD on a speedball ...j/k lol

I think I'm going to a small house party to just chill and catch up with old friends if it's still happening, otherwise just staying home :/
Ill be a t a friends house..just sit a rround and chill..nothing big..but I hope a cool thingB)
family crap I rather not go to.
going out for supper, drinking and getting a hotel out of town.....
nothing... just gonna enjoy the light show that we have so much off in Denmark the past months
I'll celebrate with my family and some friends, nothing big.
family dinner until 1 prolly then going out with my cousin. She called me early yesterday morning and told me that i would be the only guy with 7 girls. She wanted to know if i still wanted to go. Have to say it was a hard decision.
Hmm prolly family dinner and then chilling with the g/f.

Though I really need to get my computer fixed
woot, party tonight at my house...well...gathering i guess:Dalot of mine and my dad's work buddies are comming over...my girlfriends comming up to finally meet my rents...weve been dating for about a month so it a little overdue...
had a few drinks with a couple of my friends, watched the new year come in new york on tv and then watched it happen in seattle on tv 3 hours later. shot off some fireworks, not really much at all.