VadaVaka

Full Version: NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering....is it an American thing or does everyone make resolutions?
next question does anyone keep them?
your best one was?
I already made mine and broke it already ^_^
lol

1. I use to

2. No

3. I don't remember:D
Last year my new years resolution was to not procrastinate, but I ended up putting it off.

"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."

This years resolution is to spend less time online and more time "living". I'm realizing this while I'm on school vacation, time goes by way too fast when your online, it seems wasteful even though I am always doing something..:bg:
well I never tried to put me under the pressure of doing something for a whole year since I know I would make exceptions anyway:P

The resolutions are a german thing too, but we have common that we mostly can't keep them^_^
GRITS,Jan 1 2005, 07:23 AM Wrote:Just wondering....is it an American thing or does everyone make resolutions?
next question does anyone keep them?
your best one was?
Politicians ?
I have no resolution this year as I have a strong track record of breaking those things within a week of starting off on them. It would probably solve all my problems if i made a resolution to smoke more, drink more and spend way more time on the computer or with friends instead of studying.
Tradition in my country is you eat 12 grapes, each grape (representing the months) is a combination of a wish and a resolution.

To me it was like santa claus, totally stopped buying it after I was eighth years old.
Oh i still buy grapes.

I dont believe in new years resolution, why wait untill janurary to try and improve yourself?