VadaVaka

Full Version: Happy Birthday brokend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:bday:brokend is one of the original admins from HLDM
we go back a looooong way and if we ever get adminmod for HL2DM I am sure he will be admin on there too:D
he played better with a cast on his arm than I did without any handicaps, except the social butterfly one;)

Happy Birthday brokend:heartbeat::bday:
Happy Birthday:)
WooHoo its Brokends B day.......hope you have a Great day and hope to see you playing HL2DM, I miss the days of HLDM...even thou I didnt get to play ya to long it was still a great time :thumb:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
happy bday stranger.
Happy birthday
:thinkey::thinkey::thinkey::thinkey::thinkey:I missed a birthday party!!! HAPPY DELAYED BIRTHDAY!!!!:):):):)
happy birthday to u..whoever u are ;)
dude, you guys are sweet company. can't wait til i get a comp that doesn't suck, and i'll try to be a regular back on vad's. if i do, though, i'll quit my jobs and drop out of school so i can make up for all the time i've missed.

still, i'm not sure if it's safe yet, so i'll ask:

is it safe? (repeat 'til exhaustion sets in, or you crash the server).

^_^
brokend,Feb 2 2005, 01:07 PM Wrote:is it safe?  (repeat 'til exhaustion sets in, or you crash the server).

^_^
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh that almost got the Barnie's kicked off sooo many times...you are lucky I luved y'all and all the admins knew it:lol:
How could you not love us? That would be a great comeback, the barneys in HL2 Deathmatch...
happy belated birthday guy!