VadaVaka

Full Version: Here is a puzzle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't understand :blink:. All I know is my stick figures blew up.
You have to do a series of things..do get both torches near the caves lit to open portal. I still haven't figured it out.
Wow.... took me a whole 40 mins for that one!!

well... if you wanted proof of me completing it... here ya go!!:)
hope it doesn`t spoil it too much... but have fun:)
How on earth.....:huh::o
I cant even get the stupid little guy to move, all he does is wave at me :(
hahaha... just fiddle with things...
i`d help tbut that would defeat the perpose of the "puzzle" hehhe:)
heh not too bad:Dfunny noise that the portal makes too lol
O please someone just tell me..
SPOILERS FOR THE PUZZLE!!!!!

Ok… here is how its done….

1. Hatch
2. Ejector
3. Cannon (2 stones, 2 grenades, 1 ???)
4. Cannon Operator
5. Land Mine
6. Direction Arrow
7. Window
8. Door
9. Plank
10. Window
11. Bell
12. Stickman
13. Catapult
14. Metal Wall
15. Stone Ceiling
16. Box
17. Stickman
18. Stairs

Click on the hatch(1) to make it open. Click on the arrow to eject a man out of the hole(2). Click on the Cannon(3) until it aims down. Fire the cannon by clicking on the Cannon operator(4). The stone will knock over the plank(9). Open the window(7), turn the direction arrow(6). Aim the cannon(3) up. Shoot the cannon(3) and it will hit the bell(11), which opens the door(8). When the stone hit’s the rock, quickly click on the Catapult(13) so the left side is up and the right side is down. Point the cannon(3) down and fire it. When the grenade gets close to the ground click on the plank(9). Do this twice. Fire the last shot downward. And the stickman(17) will pick it up and insert it into the Metal wall(14). Click on the cannon operator and the stairs(18) will lift and insert the cannon operator(4) into the cannon(3) click on the ejecting arrow again(2) and fire the cannon(3) again in the upward position. The stickman(12) will land near the bell. click on the stickman(12 and he will push the bell tower to the right. Click on the catapult(13) so the left side is down and the right side is up. Click on the bell(11) 3 times and it will fling the rock at the land mine(5). Click on the door(8) and a man will walk out and into the first door and light a torch. Click on the stickman(17) and he will begin to walk and a guy with some sort of saw will come out of the box(16) and charge at you. Click on the window(10) and the stone ceiling(15)will fall and crush the threat (if timed correctly) and he will walk into the second door, lighting the torch and opening the portal…..

Hope I got the right…:)
save the bell
what? how did you blow up the land mine?
Saw this at different forums..they said there were multiple ways to beat it:o
you can blow up the mine if, when you shoot a rock at the bell, you click the catapult the moment immediately after the rock lands. this will launch the rock over and destroy the mine.