VadaVaka

Full Version: My new toy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my new toy. It's taking me awhile to get this totally payed off. It's 223 Caliber ammo. Fun to shoot, fun to tear apart and rebuild. Many different things can be done to it, and hopefully one day i'll put some mods on it.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! becarful with that you mite just poke an eye with that sunny
:idea:
I think he'd do a little more than shoot his eye out with that M4. Which by the way, how did you come around tyo own an M4? Is it a civilian offbrand like the AR15 is the civilian model of an M16.

In any case I like to play around with this baby
It's the offbrand. It's an AR-15. One day I plan on getting a license so I can own a true M4. That looks awesome too. My friend's brother owns one of those just it's a semi auto instead of full auto.
cool looking gun turtle, thats what I want my paint ball gun to look like when I am done with it :P
it wont work he will fry it
Turtle,Mar 23 2005, 09:38 PM Wrote:It's the offbrand. It's an AR-15. One day I plan on getting a license so I can own a true M4. That looks awesome too. My friend's brother owns one of those just it's a semi auto instead of full auto.
The military doesn't make fully automatic M16 series rifles anymore. All m16 series are semi-auto or 3 round burst. There is a way to file down one of the trigger hammers so that you can turn 3 round burst into fully auto, but you can't get an actual M4 that is fully automatic.
NICE!!!:DI don't know if it beats my ak hehehe we will need some good pictures of u shooting it.:D