VadaVaka

Full Version: Are you graduating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know a couple of players are graduating high school this year...or at least I thought there were a few, maybe not...this is a high school graduation question if you are graduating college you need to do 'been there done that'
High school senior [Image: dance_smiley.gif] Going by fast.
I have graduated high school. I plan to graduate college next year. Then its another year of training at police college. Thats where i do the weapons, self defence, high speed chases, but also the hard stuff, like I have to get maced :\
Ill graduate thats what we call "gymnasium" (has nothing to do with sports), its the german highschool. after 4 years in an elementary school (we start school with 6) u have to choose what school ure going to visit. u have 3 possibilities:
u can go to the "Hauptschule" for 5 years
or the "Realschule" for 6 years
or the "Gymnasium" for 8 years
the Gymansium is for the smartest students. and u can only visit an university if u graduated on a Gymnasium..

thats it..

ps: olbest and nitro..pls correct me if I amde any mistake ;)
Usually you visit the "Gymnasium" for 9 years but in my state it's only 8 years.. I am in the first class testing this 8-year-thing so two classes are doing their school leaving graduation ("Abitur") at once and I have to get the best marks to be able to go to a university later.:(

I am grade 8 (3rd year at the "Gymnasium") so I have some time until I leave the school;)
3 years... class of 2008
BAH! Been there done that!

High School sucks really bad
Real Life Sucks Even worse than school
So, Play Ricochet!

There a little haiku about school, life, and whats important
im gonna finish this year in about 3 months and then i will be draft to army in about 4 months, then i will leave online gaming i think... army for 3 years doesn't give u alot of choises...
for all of ya out there that haven't graduated highschool yet, hang in there! for me, once it was all over, it only got better. yah, i hated it with a twisted passion, but since then, so much has changed. Suddenly, i have choices. REAL choices about what i want to do with my life. And i can change my mind when i want to; i just have to realize that everything i do has results, for better or for worse.

the best thing to do is COLLEGE. it is so much different than high school, in great ways. now, i can learn about things i want to learn about. and since it's taking all of my hard-earned money, i take my classes really seriously. example: this semester, i'm taking a class on Rock and Roll. I sit in a room for three hours twice a week and listen to great music for credit. I also have a great jazz class that i do the same thing.

honestly, it's worth every penny i've put into it. :thumb:
I'm a junior. Graduate next year. Not looking forward to it. Probably the only one that says that.
I graduated i think about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago. Havn't gone to college yet but am going to apply for the Autumn semester, and i'm already feeling excited. I've been looking up classes and stuff and agree with brokend, but if you don't feel you're ready then don't bother rushing it.