VadaVaka

Full Version: Hi I'm a new guy, Desperado (from Ts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey iam new here
i play with Q an i have been playing on the vadavaka server alot lately
just checnkin the place out
:smurf::smurf::smurf::smurf::smurf::smurf::smurf::smurf::smurf::smurf:thats neat...
closing sentence::upto::upto::ghost::ph34r::ph34r::heartbeat::heartbeat::smurf::thumb::thumb:good work
Haha FINALLY..only been pushing you to check the place out for a while. Plus you would have to join here eventually....maybe :P
Glad to see you made it :D
Desperado,Apr 21 2005, 05:23 PM Wrote:Hey iam new here
i play with Q an i have been playing on the vadavaka server alot lately
just checnkin the place out
:smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf:thats neat...
closing sentence::upto: :upto: :ghost: :ph34r: :ph34r: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :smurf: :thumb: :thumb:good work
Lmao, you'll fit right in with all the weirdos here Jason. I want to explain that this kid is the little bro of a guy in me and Q's computer science class at school. The guy happens to be a member of DHT(:angry:) but we've got his bro hangin out at the right place, don't we? :P:P

Glad to have you Desp, and I'm sorry I'm now the equivalent of a drunk at playing ts and am no longer your idol..:(
Welcome :bp:
GRITS,Apr 22 2005, 12:16 AM Wrote:Welcome :bp:
yeah welcome
yea!!!! someone else woohoo! glad to see you here:thumb:
WELCOME!!!!:D
Hi.^_^
Do your best to ignore anything i say, as a matter of fact start with this.:D
desperado is a good movie