VadaVaka

Full Version: HL2 GameDay Locked Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow is the day April, 30th. Server will be locked all day just for us. Whoever is interested the password will be hl2partytime. Even if you don't play HL2DM regularly stop by for a few just to chill out. Maybe even throw some things around :D.

For those who don't have the maps you can either d/l them off the server. Fast download is enabled so the wait will not be long. You can also get them from the website if you don't want to wait at all.

Happy Shooting
wooo hooo:thumb:
GRITS,Apr 30 2005, 02:08 AM Wrote:wooo hooo:thumb:
YEEEEHAAAAA:lol:
locked 8:30am EST
wee, I'll be there:D
you guys sure got a start early
it has been fun so far

what time is the next big match?
lol, map just changed, got 4 kills, 10 deaths. 3 crowbar kills
GRITS,Apr 30 2005, 05:51 PM Wrote:you guys sure got a start early
it has been fun so far

what time is the next big match?
aehm..just write "lets play hl2dm everyone" in the irc channel and we will play ^_^
Thanks to everyone who was able to stop by to play for abit. It was a blast. We will have to do this again sometime in the future.
I agree..we will have to do that again..maybe we could try that with other games too..would be fun i think
We have done it with the rico arena server a few times in the past. That was when we used to fill that thing up good. So it should be no problem doing it with other games if the interest is there.
With all of us playing together that was a BLAST I had alot of fun I hope we do it again soon, makes it more fun when u get everyone together had alot of fun guys thanx!:D
Heh, yea maybe I'll remember it next time...
I had a great time......when I would die I atleast knew the person that was killing me :P
I finally finished one hl2dm video from the 'party day'. Its all killbox. I'm still making another one with the other maps.

http://www.planetsidemovies.com/modules.ph...ox_censored.wmv
how come you have pretty colors on your platforms?
how come you can scope your rpg?
how come you killed frito so much.....and where the hell did gump come from:)
GRITS,May 3 2005, 08:40 AM Wrote:how come you have pretty colors on your platforms?
how come you can scope your rpg?
how come you killed frito so much.....and where the hell did gump come from:)
The pretty colors are from being in DX7 mode and not DX9 (least thats what we both figure) Either that or his computer is taking LSD.

He can scope the RPG because he fires it off and then hits the suit zoom button while its flying.

He killed Frito so much cause frito kept getting in his way.

And I have no idea where gump came from but it just got more fun with more people. :D
LOL, gump joined the server a bit before that. It's clearly HIS fault he was hit by the garbage can, he ran right in front of it:angel:even though he was on the same team as me.

Could be my drivers causing that color too.
You get these colors when you change to windows while HL is loading. All the reflections look like that then. --> HL2DM Screenshot Thread --> My Barricade.
Actually thats normal without me alt+tabbing. Might have the second video done sometime tomorrow.
after watching the video it does seem like I was being targeted just a tad :P
I liked the video, especially the end of it.
^_^
Teisel07
Second video of numerous maps we played on.

http://dl4.updownloadserver.com/?action=dl...e38f49d16adc9d6
92.6MB

Edit*

Yes I know, one scene is repeated. Not sure how I did that.