VadaVaka

Full Version: DAMN IRC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what's the dilli-0 with the IRC crashes?
I will let someone more knowledgable fill in the details, but basically they are trying to clean house of some hackers or pingers or whatever and adding some "security"
They had a couple of global messages explaining, but if wha hadn't told me, I wouldnt have seen it since all my messages are in the gamesurge channel and I hardly ever look there.
If you can't connect. Try clicking some of the server links on here.

http://gamesurge.net/servers/

Right now I'm on the Reflex.UK.EU.GameSurge.net server.

Gamesurge keeps going down(net splits) because people are DDOS attacking them.
I hate stupid people..they need to go get a job..and get a life. Instead of just sitting around screwin people trying to run a decent service..
Seems all of gamesurge servers are down again. Except the one me and PnG are on. Muahaha

Try connecting to Reflex.UK.EU.GameSurge.net

you can type /server Reflex.UK.EU.GameSurge.net
Miagi,May 28 2005, 03:29 AM Wrote:Seems all of gamesurge servers are down again. Except the one me and PnG are on. Muahaha

Try connecting to Reflex.UK.EU.GameSurge.net

you can type /server Reflex.UK.EU.GameSurge.net
yup..happened 3 times so far only refley.uk.eu is still there. hope the server is strong enough when all ppl here use it ^_^
Is IRC completly down now? I got split from the Reflex server and no other ones seem to work. Any server still up that i may have missed?
-Kanzi.CA.US.GameSurge.net-
Still on reflex.

Reflex is still the best.

/server Reflex.UK.EU.GameSurge.net
Currently I'm on a new irc server. When I connected to it, I was the first client:P. It's not even listed on gamesurges site.

Magnet.IL.US.GameSurge.net

/server Magnet.IL.US.GameSurge.net
i just got on I got on using Kanzi.CA.US.GameSurge.Net. Seems like its the one that works the most often.
Miagi,May 30 2005, 06:56 PM Wrote:Currently I'm on a new irc server. When I connected to it, I was the first client:P. It's not even listed on gamesurges site.

How did you find this new server?
I connected to it through the US round robin DNS.
Well as of now nothing is working for me. I'm to the point now where i'm not even going to bother with IRC anymore. Becoming way to annoying for me. At least GameSurge is anyway. Anybody ever needs to get in contact with me my xfire is almost always on. Doesn't mean i'm always in front of my computer, but it is there for anyone.
I'm gonna cry.........

no I will just tell you when it is stable and you can come back
I haven't been able to connect to anything either ..:(
Miagi,May 31 2005, 12:56 AM Wrote:Currently I'm on a new irc server. When I connected to it, I was the first client:P. It's not even listed on gamesurges site.

they might have set up a new server and dont tell officially so that the DDoSers won't go and attack it immediately..
I am on now :D Going to cross my fingers and hope it lasts at least today.^_^
:wacko:what one you on?
Im not picky I will join any server

jonesing
I was on Magnet, but I just got disconnected so it randomly connected me to Kanzi. There seems to be no one server that is safe now.
Try connecting to this gamesurge server.

/server 66.90.118.179

if not try

/server Kanzi.CA.US.GameSurge.net
nice
thanks miagi
irc.gamesurge.net

it will just find the working one:P

yay for me and my easy way out!
Um no it doesn't when its being attacked. If the irc.gamesurge.net is being attacked then it can't connect you to another server :P.