VadaVaka

Full Version: System of a down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i went out and got there new Cd. Pretty good music and all in all great cd alot of cussing though if you arnt in to that...
[Image: B0007Y4TVU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]
Ya its not bad.
I got it too.....lets don't go quoting lyrics in here ...ok:P
I love SOAD. Friends in band got me into them.
I like it but I havent got the new cd. i think I should buy it, eh?
I like it also, but I don't think I want to spend the money on it, so prolly get a friend to d/l it for me:D

GRITS,May 28 2005, 07:59 PM Wrote:I got it too.....lets don't go quoting lyrics in here ...ok:P
hahaha. whaaa! grits your too young to be listening to potty mouth shit hahha. lol wth grits lol you are very suprising.
it's a pretty good album, i think their first album is better though. but ya woot soad. \m/
I bought the album yestreday..what can I say? its awesome. :thumb:

and yes grits..some "nice" texts;)
This is kinda off topic, but you still have yet to tell me about the mudvayne show. Or if you did I was probably timed out (zip it GB:P)
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,May 29 2005, 10:08 AM Wrote:grits your too young to be listening to potty mouth "s***"
Speaking of which....

*part of qoute edited for the younger viewers...like me....*
it's not bad, sounds like they had fun with it, their suppose to have a new one coming out soon, called Hypnotize I believe and that should be the dazzler
I like the new Dream Theater and James Labrie's solo album better :rolleyes:
meh CAPDOOOWWN

Do like SOAD though. Album worth borrowing off a friend?