VadaVaka

Full Version: KFC :/ lil face vs [CAKE]rUsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are three hours difference between KFC :/ lil face and [CAKE]rUsh
[CAKE]rUsh is three hours ahead of KFC :/ lil face

Post in the Calendar when you set up your match time and date.
I should be good for any day after tuesday this week.
So when would be good for you lil?
how about Wednesday the 8th.... 5pm my time, 2 pm your time. Does that work out for you?
Doesn't really work for me.
how about 6pm your time 3pm my time or anytime after that.
I have a friend coming down from Seattle around that time, so thats not good for me. Would Thursday the 9th be work? Say 6pm my time, 3pm your time?
Sure that would be good
k I will post the match then^_^
Guys guys guys.

6pm lil faces time is 9pm rush's time.

Rush is 3 hours ahead of lil face. Sorry I just caught this now.
Oh crap, sorry Rush:unsure:Made the time out that I'm 3 hours ahead, not you lol

At any rate, sorry, but I have to forfeit my match. Originally, I had the day off, but an employee called in sick and I'm filling in for her. So good luck in the tourney ^_^ and again sorry I couldn't play you
Why don't you guys try another date, you have until Monday the 13th.
Are you sure you need to forfeit lil? I can play you late tonight or early tomorrow if you're up for it. If not maybe we can set something up for monday?
wow thank you Rush! That would be nice of you if you could wait. I just feel bad, don't want to hold up the tourny. How about you set a time and I'll make sure I'm there...if not I will forfeit and let you go on if I can't make it k. Late tomorrow should be good for me. Or Monday. Throw some times out and I will do my best to make it k ^_^ Thanks again bro
For monday i should be good for anytime between 3pm est and 2am est so that would be noon to 11pm pst. Just tell me when would be best for you.
:/ lil face,Jun 10 2005, 12:53 AM Wrote:wow thank you Rush! That would be nice of you if you could wait. I just feel bad, don't want to hold up the tourny. How about you set a time and I'll make sure I'm there...if not I will forfeit and let you go on if I can't make it k. Late tomorrow should be good for me. Or Monday. Throw some times out and I will do my best to make it k ^_^ Thanks again bro
an alternate is put in your place lil face , rUsh will have to play not just 'go on', so please try and make it since that would back us up timewise
k I'll meet you on Monday @ 6pm PST, 9pm EST...see ya there
Rush beat me 10-8, no surprise, he's a good player...he started off strong, then I found a rythm and then he came back to take the edge and I couldn't catch up. Good luck to you Rush:)

well I didn't get the screen shot in time but I think the score was 10-8, maybe Rush got it:huh:
Final score was 10-8.
gg lil you really had me worried with your comeback near the begining.