VadaVaka

Full Version: imDEAF vs Scrye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both are in same timezones.

Post in the Calendar when you set up your match time and date.
hey man, whatever is a good time for you, im usually free everyday after around 6pm
i have been working untill 7 lately so i think any weekday at 8 pm would be damn good!!:D
You need to start checking the forums more imDEAF, Scrye posted the same day you posted and three days later no response.

Pick a day/time. Monday is the last chance to play and the rest of the groups already set up their times so get a move on it.
i'm sorry, i'm not allowed on my computer at the moment, and this is the first chance i have gotten to get on one, so i will repost again later tonight to say if i will be able to continue in the tournament
I'm sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused, but i am allowed on my computer, so scrye, thursday or friday sound good?? after 8 o'clock or so?
thursday sounds good to me!!
Alright cool, sounds good to me, whatever time is good for you, im free after around 4
Scrye, just pick a time today after 4 and then you can post it on the calender or i will:)
well, i was hoping you would be back by now, but you not, lol. Let me know other times you can play.
sorry imDEAF that i couldn`t make it today....
i got a little tied up today...
but is monday at 8pm good for you?
Alright yeah, Monday at 8pm can work. I'll post it in the calender
lol.... here she be!!!
i guess i got whooped... lol
just got to remember to prepare myself more next time... lol
oh well... it was all fun, very good game!
well it was a very good game, i didnt expect you to be that good for not playing in forever lol.
I hope to see you around, final score was 11-4
I seem to be having trouble posting the screen shot, but i will try to get it up as soon as possible