VadaVaka

Full Version: blazed vs _acid_head_
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok same rules as first tier

except you have to have a match set up within 5 days

3 days to respond 5 days to set it up and 10 days to play

blazed CST gmt-5
_acid_head_ PST gmt -7

2 hour difference. blazed is 2 hours ahead of acid.
we can try for tomorrow or the next day after 6pm
sure, i'll look for you.

just no clue where to find you... I'm usually on IRC. Please don't be anonymous on ricochet incase I look at the lists.
sry i missed you last night, i had last min plans. I have to go back into work tonight, so we can try for tonight after 10, but im not sure how tired i will be. Im not sure if i'll be in the best mood to play after a long day, But i'll pop by irc if its working or post a message here in the forums. If not, we can try for tomorrow afternoon and early evening, after 3pm befor 8pm.
I need to see some communications in here

you two are holding up the finals now

please play soon
yeah sry, been busy with work, lost 3 people in 1 week:( , and im getting overtime up the ass:ph34r:. tomorrow after 6 i will be free. dunno for wed. prolly after 6 too. thursday after 7 would be good. Im off on friday so anytime would be good as of now, but if anything comes up i will let you know.
time ranges man, i'm on later than you are, 6 your time is like 4 my time, i'm on ricochet around 6-7 my time.

up to what times do you stay up and would still be willing to play?
till 12am i can play, that would be like 10pm for you. we can try for tonight if you can.
I'm here right now, I'll be on the server if you see this message.
ok nm, ill check for you later
gg