VadaVaka

Full Version: Happy 4th to all our Americans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
read the title:)

[Image: firework.gif]
Happy 4th you crazy Americans!:)
independence..a great thing ^_^ congrats
happy 4th everyone :thumb:
fritoman,Jul 4 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:happy 4th everyone :thumb:
:D
Happy 4th all have fun grilling and drinking (DONT DRIVE OR ILL SMITE THEE)
Ok here is what I am shooting off tonight

:)
close up of the good stuff
and whats in the big box???? (learned this from Pique)
Coldmetal,Jul 4 2005, 04:04 PM Wrote:
fritoman,Jul 4 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:happy 4th everyone :thumb:
Looks like GRITS is ready to blow something or someone up. Remember GRITS duct tape is better then super glue cause you can just slap it on the person.. err I mean object and runs like heck.

Would be good for a little revenge on those tagger eh ;)
Happy 4th (little late). My second favorite holiday.
Happy 4th (I am fully aware its the 5th).

How were the fireworks GRITS?
i had my fun:D

i have 10 burnt flesh welts now, about 4 in the right side ribcage area, from roman candle wars....

last night was crazy...and the only thing i lost was a frisbee:D(no fingers or anything...not even my dignity!)

Started monsooning on us as i was lighting off my big shit. Kinda disappointed but i have a ton more now for other days.
sry i wasnt here most of the day yesterday got back at 12am so yeah sry for the late respond
Happy 4th of july
Yeah we the fire works were great not dropping the 300 though.

No injuries but we did set alot of them off mostly alot tied together or we cracked the lame ones open and make 1 big fire work.
it was crazy everyone is safe
probably about 30 people setting off fireworks some of them simultaneously
the street looked spooky, the smoke was so think all you could see were the street lights down the road
actually took too long for my liking, but it was fun, found out it is illegal to have fireworks in the city limits, someone told me that as the cop car went by, but the police say so long as it doesnt get out of hand they let it slide, but some arrests were made:)just not in my neighborhood for a change
Happy 4th... yes, it's the 5th (and my birthday), but I was gone all of yesterday... worked 8am-5pm (aka 15 mins overtime and holiday pay... big oh yeah for time and a half!), went 30 miles from work to my mother's for the 4th and birthday dinner, came home around 11 and slept. Didn't set off any fireworks... LAPD made a big deal about a no tolerance policy this year, any city that that fireworks are illegal (and my mother lives on a major street) you can get into deep shit if they catch ya. And as acid will tell you, san fernando valley falls under that illegal area... too much dry brush and such. However I considered driving to compton to buy some anyway (where it is legal), but realized it'd be too risky to set them off in either simi or san fernando valley. Besides my pale ass ain't exactly welcome in them neck of the woods. People around us were setting off big stuff, so it was enjoyable nonetheless:D