VadaVaka

Full Version: UK players please check in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have quite a few players from the UK. I realized I don’t really know the actual locations and I am concerned for the well being of our friends and their families

I thought we needed a thread where we could show our concern and vent our frustrations and anger over such a devastating and cowardly action
ya we would like to see everyone from the UK post even just a quick message so that we know you're safe.
maybe you know that Ive got an exchangepartner from england here at the moment. today all german and english ppl went to Frankfurst a big german city. we went shopping there. when we saw a tv with those terrible news on all the english ppl started crying since most of their parants work in london. but as far as I know noone lost any parents or relatives. one mom had big luck sicne she missed one of the trains which was blown up.
Gwarsbane,Jul 7 2005, 02:32 PM Wrote:ya we would like to see everyone from the UK post even just a quick message so that we know you're safe.
I'm ok:)

Don't know any of the victims of the bombing either.. so i've got away with it..
Saddening that people feel the need to do this kinda thing though... even if they're tapped in the head it's still wrong.