VadaVaka

Full Version: Creative vs IPOD MP3 players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok try to look at comparable ones on the websites not just the mac daddys

and give informative answers please...not just "I dont know why"....change that to marketing:)

IPOD

CREATIVE
Both are ok, ipods have a major problem that I don't like and thats the no easily replacable battery. As far as I know the creative battery is easier to replace
I can't say either, I know everyone that has an ipd enjoys them, and i haven't met anyone with a creative.. but personally, if panasonic made a large capacity mp3 player, I would buy that very soon there after, due to superb sound that panasonic has. I love the mp3 cd player i have of theirs... I hope they make a 60 gig, so that I can store my 4.5k songs on one thing, and not have to worry about space... for now.

its all about ipods.
All mp3 players do what they're suppose to, play mp3s:D.

Ipod you're just paying more for the name, nothing more.
I've owned both an Ipod and a Creative mp3 player. Creative has the better sound quality hands down. I have a Creative, my bro has one, my friends have them. All are great. If you do your research, you will see Creative is better. Plus Creative has a ton of mp3 players to choose from to fit what you need, lots of accessories also. Creative FTW.

Quickening,Jul 8 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:I've owned both an Ipod and a Creative mp3 player. Creative has the better sound quality hands down. I have a Creative, my bro has one, my friends have them. All are great. If you do your research, you will see Creative is better. Plus Creative has a ton of mp3 players to choose from to fit what you need, lots of accessories also. Creative FTW.
I nvr tried creative. I have a 4gig ipod mini. Can you show screens of what a creative mp3 player looks like?
Im just use to ipods they are cool. and have alot of features to them.
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Jul 8 2005, 11:03 PM Wrote:I nvr tried creative. I have a 4gig ipod mini. Can you show screens of what a creative mp3 player looks like?
Im just use to ipods they are cool. and have alot of features to them.
ummm guess you will be able to compare side by side real soon ;)
Ipod, mine has 30gig. Holds up to 7500 songs, but not on highest quality setting. Also holds photos and can be used as a portable harddrive(heavy duty usb drive). And recharges while plugged in via usb or a docking station if you listen thru car speakers. When are we away from an outlet or car for more than 14hrs.
Nomads do the same thing. Not sure about recharging while on the usb connection.
Wha?,Jul 9 2005, 12:59 PM Wrote:Nomads do the same thing. Not sure about recharging while on the usb connection.
Right on wha. Creatives have the thing for replacement batteries so you can get an extra one and always have two charged batteries.
Ok the biggest thing about creative for me is you get 10x the mem as IPOD for the same price and the company has been doing MP3 players longer than Apple so the technology is probably better, Apple probably 'borrowed' some of the developers from creative
Apple just has better marketing:)
IPOD's get stolen, a lot.
My creative got stolen. I'm sure they both are about the same in street value, maybe IPODS a bit more.

I enjoy my creative and I use it all the time. I havent noticed a sound quality diffrence in either of them. But I have heard a few people saying creative had better sound, which I can believe. My friend got his 20 gig ipod for 270 canadian, after taxes, with his employee discount. If you can get a discount like that I say go IPOD because it makes it about the same price, plus I like the IPOD interface better, but to me that doesnt warrant spending the extra money, cuz creative gets the job done, and fairly well. So for most people I would say go creative.