VadaVaka

Full Version: Batman Begins ROCKS! (Spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got back from Batman Begins and wow was it great!!!

Spoiler space...

It had everything I would could have imagined in a begging movie and more. They had so much crammed into that movie but it all worked great.

Finding the future batcave
Watching as his parents are murdered
The training he went though to learn to be batman
Where he got his cool toys at and the person that made them
His past experience with certain people.

All this and more really made the movie great.

One of the funniest parts was when Scarecrow got tazered and was screaming like a little girl. lol

I really can't think of anything bad in the movie except for the fact that anyone that built the batmobile in wayne enterprise would be able to at least make a small connection between the car and the company. Also his "Batman" voice needs work. :)

This was a great movie and I hope to see more like it in the future. There was no neon lights like they had in the last 2 movie. There was alot of CG, but it was mostly kept to the city views which were not over done (again like the last 2 movies)

There was no goofy parts that I can think of.

I'm a huge fan of the first Batman movie directed by Tim Burton. But it don't really hold a candle to this one.

I have to give this 9.9 out of 10 Batarangs (there is always room for improvment in every movie no matter how good it is)

And just so you know, I would give War of the Worlds 9 out of 10 Tripod walkers

I really want to see more Batman movies done in this same style with all the same actors that play any rolls that might come back, they were all great.
We saw it when it came out. I plan on buying it.
i agree; i enjoyed this movie quite a bit. kudos to Christopher Nolan (has anyone here seen Memento???), i thought it really held the tim burton flame (unlike the last 2, which were horrible).

also, great acting by great actors. Cillian Murphy is relatively unknown (he was the hero in 28 Days Later), so i'm glad that he's getting a name for himself.

and Gary Oldman is holy.
ya its on my "DVDs to buy" list for sure. I just hope they break out the "unrated directors ultimate" version with everything for the movie right away and don't pull cheap crap to get more money by releasing a basic version, directors cut, unrated version, and collectors edition.

I just want one DVD with everything on it right away. I guess I wouldn't mind them having a basic version for those that don't want everything with it, but I want all the extra features and stuff.
twas indeed a very good movie.
Just saw this movie last friday and loved it too. The only thing that bothered me just a bit is that Gotham wasn't very GOTHIC, like it's supposed to be, you know, just more buildings made of stone and shit. I'm no goth, but that's just how it's supposed to be in Batman's city. Superman is the guy with the city of steel.