VadaVaka

Full Version: Before drafting and after
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, the first day was pretty hard, i had to move from all day....

the other days was pretty normal, they just tried to let us understeand that when they give us time to do something we better do it on time... or else, RUN ! 30 SECONDS!

u got the idea:)
i will get a gun in about 2 weeks from now
Me and my mom (which was nervus as hell, she cleaned and reorginize my room just so she will touch my stuffs)
Me and my dad which support me all the way and understeand why i chose to be a soldier and not a jobnick (sitting at office all day), something to prove myself...
Me going to the bus, afraid in knowing that im gonna have a long day... (i met some nice guys over there, atleast i will serv with nice ppl)
Me, wearing uniform and shoes (red shoes show respect) and the things on my head is called Kumta, dunno how to write it in english...
be safe and come back whenever you can:)
we'll all miss you :( (except some<_<)
Get a haircut ya hippy.:P
wow you look totally different and older

you should post a pic before the hair cut so people know what I am talking about

the Kumta is called a cap? maybe
the US marine corps call their hats 'covers' well one of the things they call them
Yeah, there is no english word for it, just the french "beret".
I was about to say, it's a beret in english. But it's actually french. But then it occurred to me, that's not true, it is an english word taken from the french. It's technically an english word, it'd be like saying "well, there is no english word for a tortilla, it's actually spanish." If we did that to most languages we'd find very few original words, it's all latin and germanic and gaelic and so forth.
g-boy,Jul 31 2005, 07:19 PM Wrote:I was about to say, it's a beret in english. But it's actually blablabla........
:zzz:Somone get this guy a beer

wow man you loss weight from the last pic lol.
me too if youre buying the round. I was just thinking.... no better not. Thats a bad thing.
Look Out LADIES SHALK IS ON THE PROWL