VadaVaka

Full Version: Goldilocks robber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This reminded me waaayy too much of the goldilocks story. I bet that will be his "pet name" in jail.

http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader...ws/12424052.htm
Quote:ARNOLD, Pa. - The bed may have felt just right, but police say the way a drug suspect got there was all wrong. Police charged Ernest Demar Boyd, 32, with breaking into a woman's house and falling asleep in her bed.

Authorities also said they found Boyd with a white powder and 17 white rocks, which they said are drugs - or a substance meant to look like crack cocaine.

"What is that? It looks like soap to me," Boyd said after police found the rocks in his pants pocket, along with some cash, according to a criminal complaint.

Boyd was charged with possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine, drug possession, distribution of a counterfeit drug, receiving stolen property and robbery.

Police charged Boyd with robbery because they said he took $20 from the woman when she tried to wake him up early Wednesday. Boyd told the woman to leave him alone, so she called police.

It was not immediately clear if Boyd had an attorney.
im sure he was just resting his eyes