VadaVaka

Full Version: How much do you love me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm sure most of you have heard about the free ipod gig that's been going on out there in the world... ya know the one where you fill out some stupid survey.. and then you sign up for something online only to cancel it after a month and then you have to get like 8 other people to do the same thing but place you as a referral... yea well I didn't believe it either.

Here's what's crazy.. MY FRIEND JUST FREAKING GOT ONE!!! Yes.. I'm like WTF no way!

Here's what's EVEN crazier.. he did the desktop pc offer, not the ipod one (same company).. so he is now the PROUD owner of a DELL Dimension 5100! He said it runs brand new and everything!!

Read for yourself on these forums: http://forums.vampyrezkave.com/index.php?s...topic=4310&st=0

So.. me... one of the most conservative people I know.. is urging you to
A) help me out so I can get my pc by clicking the link below.. but also to..
B) help YOURSELF out and get hooked up as well! Get that new desktop you always wanted! Get a FREE laptop! Whatever it takes... and go cnn.com or any big news place.. they've all verified this is a true deal, not some stupid gimmick.

Help ---- http://pcs.freepay.com/?r=22296859
They have these deals for everything. I see them for ipod's, PS3, Xbox360, PSP, and a load of other things. I have heard of people getting scammed though and not getting their item.

A good PC if your not into gaming, but other than that a guess it's a good basic PC. To each their own I guess.
The following has been a paid troll-vertisement from our sponsors:

Old. Oh, and SPAM!

gg.

:D
Also, keep in mind that most forums tend to have specific rules against posting referral links in them.
Not this one.
it doesn't have a requirement age but you can't signup for any of them without a cerdit card. :/
there is also a freeipods.com that works, but it takes months to get it. They are able to afford it because they consider those people as people who are reading a certain advertisment from the websites sponsors. Its a pretty clever way of doing it.