VadaVaka

Full Version: Rita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I know there aren't many Texans here, but for the ones that are, just wanted to say Stay safe and hope you will be alright. Its getting pretty crazy down here already, Home Depots and Lowes ran out of supplies yesterday. Gas is non existent. As of right now, I'll be riding out this storm even though I'm in an area that is going to get the hurricane force winds. RIght now my family and I are scrambling to get our house, the farm, my sisters apt and our business office secure. O yeh and my school still hasn't canceled THursday cause there is a football game. Yeh got to love football. Its risking lives by making us go to school, when we could be helping our parents securing the house and stuff. Retarded. Anyways, for sure Saturday I won't have power and maybe later Friday and early Sunday. Anyways, a know a couple members have my cell number and they can check up on me, probably be too busy or no power to be on till Sunday, if power is restored. Cya guys
<-- conroe, Tx. (not that far from Quick)

Dude... Marga'Rita' needs to figure it the hell out and go on somewhere else... this hurricane bs is getting out of hand.. it's almost as if "someone" has it out for the New Orleans people..

First they get hit.. then they move to Houston..
Now we're getting hit while they're still here... and then they're moving to arkansas.. I wonder if arkansas will get hit next...
Kinda crazy huh?

Anyways.. to give you all a clue who are clueless about how bad it's going to be:

We're going to have 75+ mph winds (faster than most highway speed limits) in areas all around this map's outlined areas.. This goes ALL the way up to Austin... BAD TIMES!

[Image: 145605W_sm.gif]

For those of you who have relatives in upper texas or outside of Texas... get outta here ASAP... for those of you whose school's won't let you... shoot your principals now.. I give you permission.. they are idiots and need to be taken out ASAP. Quick bro.. stay safe.. and be careful as hell...

Good luck to all and may God watch us over closely.
I hope all of you guys are ok.
keep safe over there:unsure: