VadaVaka

Full Version: THE NEW MIRACLE BLADE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
goodlord :wacko:
thats one big puppy too... :/
Just............what usefulness can I find for that kind of ability?? ;-)^_^
lol i just saw it on the news the knife was insane...
i thought that when you said miracle blade... you would be referring to the Gillette Fushion ... oh yeah... five blades.... woohooo... and a trimmer....

Why do we need this?
hmm, i should learn how to do that, i could win a few bets.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Sep 27 2005, 11:04 PM] hmm, i should learn how to do that, i could win a few bets.
You would need to win those bets for the visit to the ER afterwards.
Relinquish,Sep 27 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:i thought that when you said miracle blade... you would be referring to the Gillette Fushion ... oh yeah... five blades.... woohooo... and a trimmer....

Why do we need this?
lol

yeah I saw this on the news the other day. Pretty amazing... I guess
Miagi,Sep 28 2005, 08:29 AM Wrote:
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Sep 27 2005, 11:04 PM] hmm, i should learn how to do that, i could win a few bets.
You would need to win those bets for the visit to the ER afterwards.
Free health care:D
It was a really good thing that the blade was as long as it was. I mean really folks feeling something like that go down your intestines. Yet what baffles me the most is how the dog must not of bent backwards to chew (clean whatever) it's leg other wise that would have been very pain full for the pup.
I have a couple of those blades, they are very nice. I'm amazed the dog was able to get it down in the first place. Course it is a big dog.