VadaVaka

Full Version: Tonight it is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight, as some of you are coming to your house, or maybe going to bed, I shall be at one of the greatest musical events of the year to grace our modest city of Philadelphia. Yes, that is correct, the band I am referring to is Pearl Jam. I will right a full review upon waking up tomorrow evening.
lucky duck.
I was disappointed with their last album but as long as they play some older stuff...I wish I were you.
Dear god....

Thats all I can say after the show last night.

The setlist was absolutely AMAZING.

This was the last show of the North America tour, and we got to hear something off the upcoming album. Highly energetic again. Just as heavy as anything else they've put out.

Imagine everything possible you would want to be played at a show... and having everything you want played. There was NO room for improvment after a show like that. Even the opener Sleater Kinney did an amazing job.

All I can really say is... Wow... thats all I've gotten to this far...

They're going on tour again after the new album comes out, which is expected to come out around January.

I would pay millions to see a show like this again...
How you going to earn those millions, skipping school the day after the concert?

you must have had a blast, at least you are up early, I take it bro is still comotose:lol:
bro is at work... stupid fire alarm went off this morning.. and hey... if they let me out its not skipping.... :/ i wanted to go today... wouldn't have beenable to talk anyway.
they're playing in Chicago tomorrow, the 5th at the House of Blues
$1000 a ticket
I'll drive if you pay for my ticket
id rather see mudvayne anyday.

and they have had the likes of americian head charge, in flames and shadows fall open for them, which ill take over sleeter kinney anyday.
you best remain anonymous. :ph34r:
I think I defended my point.
As my brother said, you best remain anonymous.
ill remain a smartass and say i would rather see Mudvayne again too.