VadaVaka

Full Version: Happy Birthday MorningStar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday To Youuuuu... Happy Birthday To Youuuuu... Happy Birthday to a bum who hardly plays anymore named Morning Star...... Happy Birthday To Youuuuu...!!!!

Seriously... have a good one bro! :thumb:
17 years old already, old!:P

[Image: morningstar.jpeg]
Duuuuude MS gets TWO birthday threads!!! You sly cat you..;)
sry! fixed it:P
Happy Birthday:thumb:
Awww man I missed starting your thread, I know you are around, I see you once in a while on the forums, but I guess you arent playing anymore, use to be our youngest admin, you can no longer claim that title, I think Nitro is now
Didnt we say happy birthday not to long ago? man has it been a year? this is starting to freak me out :wacko:anyway Happy Birthday to you and I hope you have a great day:thumb:
I do play maybe once a week Grits ;)

Yeaah Frito it's been a year believe it ^_^

Whee only one year left of my life... then I'll hopefully have a drivers license and I don't want to think about the consequenses of that :D

Btw Chent where did u fetch that pic :huh:
best wishes from germany MS !!!! I think 17 is a cool age..Ill be 17 in less than 2 months too woohoo
Happy Birthday:thumb:
Happy Birthday. :thumb:
happy b-day, dude!!!:thumb:
MorningStar,Oct 11 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:Btw Chent where did u fetch that pic :huh:
google:P
happy bday.