VadaVaka

Full Version: Resuts for Tourny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This topic will be used to post results to matches and all. So we don't clutter up the info for tourny post or the My Tourny post any more.
pG how i can talk with Ringush? i dont have his email or nothing... and we are 7 hours different... israel and usa... .hard to find time
I am trying to get a list of EVERY player's email and post it on the site so you can find their email and schedule a time...
dammit, this post isn't to talk about emails, it is to post results of the matches!
Just ended my match with netniv. Results:
g-boy - 7 wins, 20 pts
netniv - 3 wins, 16 pts

I'll email pg the screenshot.

It was a damn good game, closer than the wins show, more like what the pts show. Most of the rounds went 2-2, I just edged him out. And he lives in Europe, playing on an American server, so considering the lag, very good game. Now I wait to see if I play Cloud or Skull...
Had my match with [Cake]Rush yesterday night, and ended up with

Nemesis - 8 wins, 27 points
[Cake]Rush - 5 wins, 17 points

Screenshot has been emailed to pg.

Props to Cake rush for an excellent game.. gg
Had my match with Ringush tonight (at my time it was 22:30 pm and at his time at was 15:30 pm) , and ended up with

[*RiP*]Shalk - 10 wins, 19 points
Ringush - 2 wins, 13 points

had fun. good game
Had my game with lil'face today, final scores were:

_acid_head_ - 10 wins, 19 points
:l' face - 1 win, 7 points

There was a ton of falling all throughout the match, but they were all very good games (all games with lil' are great).
Just finished my match vs Melba Toast

Here is the result of the match:

Melba Toast : 3 wins 8 points
Chentvin : 6 wins 18 points

Was a good fight with only 2 or 3 fallings.

screenie already sent to pg
Razor and I shall continue our match tommorow! 7-6 so far, my lead :D. I have a demo of the first part of the match if anyone wishes to watch.
Pique - 10
Pix - 4

I got a demo if someone wants to see it. GG PIX

http://pique.iown.org/pix.dem

ERASE THE HTTP
Yes I want demos of both...send to my [email protected]
haha...dude my demo is 12 megs for the 15 minutes. hotmail only allows attachments for 1 meg or less.

Get on irc at irc.gamesnet.net #pr0clan i still use that chan to test out commands

//pique.iown.org/pix.dem
Either one of you... I wanna see the demos, so maybe you can load them onto a website, or contact me through AIM and send through that. MacNZ17
Well... I started out the match with GRITS fine, then I got an instant message, which screwed the game. Got back in, only to have my internet connection cut off until about 5 minutes ago...:angry:

Sorry about the game GRITS, not sure what you want to do.
Ok some of you know I was teasing about "banning" Yeti for the day and calling him a no show....or kicking him and collecting points that way......I SWEAR (not the bad words tho :rolleyes:) it was not my doing....he really did get an IM and then was bumped. I waited around for an hour to see if he would come back. I did not want to lose the two points I got from when he disconnected...Everyone knows (or should know) that he was having his way with me on the rico field. He left with a lead of 5-0 and came back and we were 3-1 when he was bounced off...so if I can claim a 8-2 loss I say move on my Luv it was a fun match and not near as devastating to my ego as it could have been if you weren't having computer problems. And the 2 wins in my column are retribution enough in my book for your abandonment:P
unless the person who is getting forfeited too gives up the win to the other person
Sure that's fine with me. It wasn't exactly my fault, but that's how its gotta be done...
just won my match with chent

Me - 7 wins 13 points
Chent - 3 wins 18 points

Alot of falling but still a good match. We played for another 10 mins or so after our match and chent caught up quite well.

Me - 9 wins 19 points
Chent - 8 wins 26 points

I demo'ed it... but its 12 meg and im 56k so i cant upload it:(

Got screen after match time and extra time, but stupid forums wont allow the url i use

After Match: http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inb...on=rc_arena0005

After the extra piss about time: http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inb...on=rc_arena0006
Cloud forfeited... I lead 4-1 when we first tried, and he bowed out due to lag, but wanted a fair match, so I said we'll take the 4-1 score into a 20 min match, see what happens. Few minutes into that match, I lead 2-0 and he decided to quit. I'll send screenshots.
G-boy won 4 - 1....I had no chance...the guy is too damn good, my shots don't even phase him...props to anyone who can literally own him.
*Points at G-boy like some mexican wrestler*

You're next, foo!:bgf:
*hopes for G-Boy next round:)*
Pique - 7
Kirby - 4

It was a bad game for both of us.