VadaVaka

Full Version: heh im bak..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hrm.. how do i start.. well i wanna say that cs sux.. cheatin sux... and it was a mistake goin bak to it.. im gonna start playin RC again and i apologize if i offended anyone when i left.. hope you all accept my apology, but if not.. o well.

PS: apology especialy to jealem or jealum... he u were right.. most of them are dysfunctional 11 year olds(just to clear it up.. im 16.. and i DID write some stuff on the cheats.. no the entire thing.. but sum stuff.. it doesnt matter now.. they suck anyways)

-Powered By GOD
Welcome back! See? You just can't fight it. When I play CS I actually get frustrated. But when I play Rico and suck I just stop trying and don't care. Let's see, angered or apathetic gameplay? Not a hard choice. ^_^
Trust me, you didnt offend anyone...but its good to have you back, even though i have never ever played with you. CS does suck by the way!
a b
WB ANTIX!!!
i have no idea what your apologizing for but apology accepted ^_^
don`t forget to come by and kick my ass for me:lol:
CS is the spawn of the evil known as capitalism! Join the movement now comrades, Gorbachev was a fool! Communism shall rise again!
a b
You guys are weird.
a b
heh thanks.. if ya didnt know by now.. my new name is Muzukashii(it means dificult in japanese:ph34r:).. but anyone know who chica is? i played him/her and he or her doesnt play like sumone who has been playin fer a week.. i dunno.. i think i pissed them off a bit.. my apologies if u even come to the forums.
Hey now, I'm normal.
I may be insecure, and I may be a loser, but no way in hell am I... what was the other thing you said? :huh: