VadaVaka

Full Version: CLAN related Inquires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just following up on a suggestion to pin a topic on clans looking for members and players looking for clans.:thinkey:This looked like a good place to pin it.
Ya sure I'm a free agent sign me up babe!:thumb::smurf:

Well [Corp.7] Is not a clan just so ya know .. atleast not anymore i made that clan back in 99 for cs i just like the tag:)but if someone would like to give me a new tag to put there hint hint uT *cough* i would be more then happy:)lemme know Peace!
I havn't seen him since about the time he posted that so I doubt it.
TRIPPY IS LOOKING FOR A CLAN

Quote:Just got my thing validated, so i thought id start this off with what im trying to Accomplish. I am seaking an active Ricochet clan. I tried getting into RiP and uT, but both of these are apparently closed(if there is a change in this please notify me asap) Some would consider me a good player, i dont self judge, but i would consider myself good for only playing a couple of weeks (i used to play a lot last summer). Enough of being conceited, im just putting out the word that im interested in any and all active ricochet clans. You can email me, or whatever.
-Have a Good Life
Trippy
damn trippy, just a few weeks short, I always wanted some trippy shit in a clan I was in.

Im lookin for a clan RIP of course no other.:)much love master.
Trigun don't worry, we will come back with an answer for u. We talked about u even before u posted this thread, just wait ^_^
NO WE GET HIM FIRST ! ! ! Trigun wanna join EVIL? We have a lack of some good players. I mean some guys i dont even see... So if u want in just say so.:)

I want to join the clan where my master is.:)
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Mar 24 2004, 11:54 PM Wrote:I want to join the clan where my master is.:)
I'm not in a clan vash:P

sorry grits Your my lady master:)My Main Master is Razor:)who taught me the arts of decaps.:)But I have much <3 for you:)
I think we have a new record for smiles in one sentence. ^_^

Wishes do come true after all. I finally got in.
I'd like to join the CAKE clan if possible.... It'd be neato.

EDIT: Er, just realized how much of a dead thread I just revived..... My apologies for that.
Gollum,Aug 10 2005, 09:45 PM Wrote:I'd like to join the CAKE clan if possible.... It'd be neato.

EDIT: Er, just realized how much of a dead thread I just revived..... My apologies for that.
Hey man its all good. Not sure what we can arange for you joining Cake though. See Cake was formed as a friends thing. We all know eachother in real life.
Yea, I found out about that last night after I had already posted and hadn't bothered to edit my post. No worries. If you guys wanna keep it that way that's fine by me, I can look into other clans. =). If you do change it though, let me know.

Thanks.