VadaVaka

Full Version: Scavenger Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, first word is head, give explicit directions to word, phrase or item. authors are barred from participating.needs to be what i'm looking for.
Ok I get it I did a search for the word "head" and come up with a lot of post..... I picked the one that leads me to general forum > general stuff > Scavenger Hunt Jabba's post from April 5th and it says
Quote:ok, first word is head, give explicit directions to word, phrase or item. authors are barred from participating.
Did I do good?:blsh:
Okay, shakira gets first prize becaues I wasn't specific enough, lets go for the bigger cigar, find which" head "I meant since there are more than one, the winner gets to pick next one.
i don't get the game...there are probably several "head"s in the forum...don't we need more explicit instructions? is what your looking for restricted to this forum?
13. thank pique by giving him head

graphic artists > show your tag spray
You win. Pique pick one.
second word is "fun"
It wont let me search for a word less than 4 characters long:( Am I doing something wrong?
"FUN," oh yeah, I win! Stop the posts people cause I'm the man, whoooo!!! No wait, I wasn't serious! Hey now, we all need some wild and retarded behavior in us! I'd be happy to provide;)
:wacko:
a b
hint* Search for fun*