VadaVaka

Full Version: Exhibition match vs. limitless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, decided this whole exhibition match thing could be a trend. I challenged limitless, he accepted. Holdout's was full, so I couldn't go in to ask GRITS to lock the other server for us, so I figured, let him make the server, even though he lags like mad. Figured it would be a challenge, and it was. Problem is, and I think he started to figure this out later on, was that I had no way of dodging shots. I like to stand in one spot, let a person shoot, move out of the way, and then find a good shot on them. In this case, if the disc just went over the pad, it seemed I got hit. Also, when I fired, the disc came out about 1 second after I clicked. So, yes, I lost. 8-4. Have a couple of screenshots... I uploaded it to my website, but for some reason nothing is showing up... so, here is the end shot, and I'll post the shot of one of my lag spikes.
Here's one of the spikes, this occurred about every minute or so...
sounds like fun g-boy. I never mind locking the server for anyone just let me know.
HEHEHE...Oh it was great fun wasnt it G? I honestly feel kinda of pathetic and bad about playing youlike that. It was kinda like beating up a handicapped kid, you know? We'll have a rematch in a real server OK! It was really wierd for me, that was the first time I played someone with no ping. A lot of my shots went high or infront or something cause i'm so used to having to shoot a bit before... It was laright though, and I didnt tense up or anything like I usually do in league matches. Thanks for the offer, something fun to do when it got boring. GG?:thumb::smurf: