VadaVaka

Full Version: wha's crosshair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remember to rename your current crosshairs.spr and weapon_disc.txt so you can always go back if you don't like it.
This is what it looks like.
I tried it and the result was i had no croshair. Also those 2 files are not in my steam dir.

Could you be a bit more specific on what files to change and were to copy those files.
Did you make the sprites file?
' Wrote:I tried it and the result was i had no croshair. Also those 2 files are not in my steam dir.

Could you be a bit more specific on what files to change and were to copy those files.

i have same problem, i cant find any crosshair files inside the rico file so i dont know how to back it up.
the crosshair wha made looks amazing and i want it bad but i dont know how and where to put the file.
any help appreciated
I personally can't remember how I did it but if you were to get on IRC soon, I'm sure one of the people could help you there live as opposed to just reading posts sent by other people. :-)

Good luck!
C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\<account>\ricochet\ricochet\sprites

If you don't have any of the folders after your account folder\ricochet, just make them.
woooo worked like a charm.
thx

only thing i had to do was following miagi's path and unzipping the file inside the ricomap.
i had the sprites map allready ( with them sprites from the server with the TAO bots ) but i couldnt find an original crosshair.spr .
doesnt matter cuz y would i wanna change it back:)

i should get on irc, but till now i only heard of pple using it. never did it myself.