VadaVaka

Full Version: I saw RULEPOOL2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went in just because I saw his name. He said he won't be a regular for another couple of weeks so I told him to spend some time catching up on the forums. Someone needs to give him the lowdown on the changes in RIP. I am not qualified to but I did tell him that g-boy was trying to keep everything together with his leadership and that there were some new players.
It was just great to see him back....even if the time was short and he made an abrupt exit...*note to self talk to those RIP boys about their quick retreats

Hope to see more of you real soon RP2
Woohoo Good to know that he will be back soon.
Yes, I've heard those rip boys are haveing trouble with early retreats and premature disk shots. :)
Awesome... his return would definitely help out me and Shalk.
I heard from RulePool2 today he said 06/06/03 he will be back and I am sure that he is looking forward to playing with all of us especially his own clan....I am going to try and get in a couple quick kills myself before he gets back to normal...well I am hoping he is a little rusty.

g-boy can you pass on the info to the rest of the clan ??