VadaVaka

Full Version: HOW'S YOUR PING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Servers came up last night Omaha time about 11 pm...my ping seems a little higher....I am going to check it out again today.
use to be in the 60s and it was pretty consistently 86 last night. I am just wondering if people see a difference I will collect some and then give a summary to HOLDOUTS
If you are on RoadRunner cable let me know because your pings should get better.
Thanks GRITS

Haven't noticed yet as no one was actually on this morning when I was there... damn you american's for not respecting British Time!:) Anyway, I'll see what it does to my ping over the next week or so and get back to ya.
I am in Tenn., no roadrunner, here.
old ping=67 to 73
new ping= 55to57 hoorah
Mine stayed about the same and I think I might be the furthest player to mention it so far. 70s to 80s
Mine went up about 20 or so. Now that might have been people in my area sucking the bandwith that made my ping go up. I didn't lag though which is good. As long as I don't start lagging real bad I don't mind the increase.
maybe it will sound weird but mine is better from 230 to 190.... its good. i know its sound weird :P
Mine actually went from 80-90 to 100-115, Acid is not pleased.
i don`t know if my ping got better.
but i did find it to be a lot smoother...
and better!!! :)
My ping is about the same, actually, between 105-120... I used to dip below 100 before every so often... I'm a RoadRunner user btw.
mine went up:(before i got 190-230 now its between 215-260 :blink:
mine went to 100 to 115 from 70 and 80 but I dont suffer from so many lag attacks
oh good soulsolution, it tells us it worked then.B)
I have not had the chance to check on it yet. We'll see how it does later today:)
If I recall, my ping used to be 50-60, and now jumps rapidly (about twice a second) from 30 to 40 and back. Minute, but still an improvement.
Mine went from 60-70 to 120-130:(

soulsolution,May 31 2003, 08:40 PM Wrote:mine went up:(before i got 190-230 now its between 215-260 :blink:
Damn, and mine went from ... 250 - 300 to 150 - 160... :-D