VadaVaka

Full Version: Fun Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend showed me this site, I really suck at this kind of thing, but I did get to level 5.:D
http://www.try2hack.nl
Man, I've got no idea what I'm doing. But love the concept. Thanks for the reference. ^_^
man i cant even find the user name for the second level :angry:
Yeah SS, and that's besides the fact you have to rework the flash so that it responds. :o
DUde this game pwns!!!
I hate these things =D
I'm so crappy at hacking it's not even funny!! <_< = n00000b
Heh, I got banned from the school comps last year for a couple weeks by a teacher who completely didn't understand.

Not all of them are possible with just what you already have... you need to download tools.
damn infernal lvl 2. I've looked at all the files my comp. dl's when you open the page. Cleared cache and checked again. Scoured source code...opened the .swf file.....NADA!
Ummm
You've already solved it...
Look harder this time.
I shouldn't say anything, but remember, notepad can open anything. Lol, posted at the same time as wha, he's right on this one. Just got to level 6. ^_^ Damn you visual basic!
Pimpin! I got it...so now lvl 3...
and Now I'm on 5...and that stupid visual basic thing won't run...get some dll errors....not cool...