VadaVaka

Full Version: Thank you Shakira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earlier today, I was playing in Vad's, and so was Shakira. At some point she started getting frustrated and angry about some little things (freeze discs and such). So she stopped, and said "I am going to leave because I am in a bad mood and I don't want to bite your head off when you haven't done anything."
Thank you for doing that. Seriously, some people just are angry at times. Sometimes I slam my mouse down and shout "bullshit" at a very nice shot. I keep thinking in my head it's something with the game or whatever, when you just realize you're not in the mood. To keep from letting stuff get to her, Shakira just left and didn't want to get more frustrated. When I'm in that kind of mood, I just don't say much, or I do the same, I leave.

Now I think some of you should learn from that. There are a few in here that when they are frustrated, the maturity level drops through the floor. What's worse, is some are 16 or younger, and not only does the maturity drop as frustration rises, they are already not particularly mature to begin with. The result is major pain in the ass. Why do you think Mew and Acid got banned? They could not just let things go. I've seen even people who are completely normal do the same thing. SoulEvan has done it. SoulSolution has done it. You guys just are not in the mood, sometimes you admit it, but keep going on and on anyway. Just leave. Or don't type. Take the Pique path and just mute everyone.

Anyway, just thought that was a commendable thing she did, and had to bring it up.
I thank Shakira for just being really cool. :lol:
i totally agree with ya g... happens to me all the time.. i get mad and shit.. ill take ur advice.. ill handle myself better.
Just more proof that Shakira's tha Shizat!
G-boy you hit the nail on the head there that is the best advice to give. I have told Limit to take a break cause it works. I try my best to keep cool but I know there are times when I will vent here (mostly in the admin forums) about certain situations. I don't talk much on the server to begin with so that makes it easier for me. I do hope SS tones it down a notch though.
I don't know about all of this throwing your mouse and banging your keyboard business though. Shouting obscenities(Cloud does it too btw, I watch him.^_^). Every once in a while I'll make a verbal complaint about when I hit an arrow and it doesn't bounce me anywhere.

But, I do get out of hand sometimes, but it's not because of the game frustrating me. It's usually because I'm playing the game to let off some stress and it isn't doing it's job so it starts up a tidal wave inside that eventually breaks over some of the players in-game. I don't know, it's just so much easier for me to type than to speak. I usually never let myself get pissed off like I do in-game. Hell, if I did someone would get hurt. o_O Anyways, I'll try even harder to prevent the tidal wave from even forming in the first place.
i think just once i got really pissed off about something, and it was a couple of players who shall remain nameless (one of them should know who they are). All i did then was changed my name to DON'T_BOTHER_ME and went silent.

All the other times i just "am not in the mood" i got annoyed when i don't do well and leave.
When did you come back, and why did you undergo a big exit? What are you addicted?!heheheh
soulsolution got annoying to pg, (or was it me). I should have kicked him or me. pg, speak up and i'll protect ya.
me = just keeps quiet like normal
Lol I never have that prob cause I guess I dont get into that much..I know its a game and if im gettin killed I don't care..unless its to a player
* Shalk thanks Shakira :kiss: :drink: :left:

:P
jabbahunt,Jun 7 2003, 07:42 PM Wrote:soulsolution got annoying to pg, (or was it me). I should have kicked him or me. pg, speak up and i'll protect ya.
i don't know if you are thinking about the time i had muted soulsolution or another time, but yes soul was part of the problem. He wasn't the person i was refering to though who i said should know who they are.
<---- Tis me she hates...on accounts of my incessant owning of her....-_-<_<
since when was i a slave??? no cloud don't let the fact that you can beat me go to your awefully big head. <_<
rofl...ya know you love it!
I bet it was me, these things always get twisted around into being rws's fault.
everybody hates me! :lol: :thumb:
damn straight ss
you know... why doe it matter who it was? it was in the past and i don't plan on giving up their animinity