VadaVaka

Full Version: Per her request...I challenge GRITS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think you jerks should be ashamed. No one has ever challenged the Queen.
So I challenge you maam to a match. Not that we'll get anything done:wub:
I do propose a 1 drink minimum before the match to make it more interesting.
A little randyness never hurt anybody eh? And NO you people can't watch the
demos...unless you're over 21. I don't want a Pamela and Tommy Lee thing goin
on here.:P
You two should have the match on my server where GRITS can use the female model and you can use the default male.
you get it moved to linux yet? I was actually hoping FOR that.
Not to linux yet...I have been struggling with the compiling error messages. The server should be plenty hefty for a 1 on 1 though.
WHAT? That's bs...I challenged her on the uT forums for this saturday!
Where can I get the pirated copy, will it be on kazaa like pam and tommy.
I say you let me in also and we can make it a 3 some and I could shoot videos while you two dance. woohoo *pats self on the back for coming up with such a kick ass idea*
rofl frits...ahh well her and I will play tomorrow night sometime *it's a date!*...gets shoes ready, tie, candles, wine....oh wait she'll be at her own house! DAMN! I could send pics of the setting and she could send pics of herself...then I could transplant them together...and voila!....hmmm. Anyways, we'll both be demoing so it'll be all good...I'll load them up on the old uT site...which is just my dump now and then we'll link it up!

I wanna play with her too
Leeches....ALL leeches....get away !!!!
will you play with me too?
How can I resist you PIX??
I do have a "date"? tomorrow with cloudfuel about 11 EST I believe..on an empty holdouts server...but I would love to play you in gender appropritate skins on des's server sometime...thanks for the offer...I am a red wine drinker btw

then netniv
then jabba
wow my dance card is filling up thanks guys:wub:
mmmmm tomorrow night is perfect....i have the WHOLE nite to myself.
bewitching ... i must say..;)

I'll be free around 10am - 11am EST on Sunday... and then 12:30 - 14:00am... thereafter I'm working during the week and it'll probably be some strange hours!
I'm not talking.....

One word.....amazing!!!:wub:
*breaks out a velvet rope and gets in front of GRITS*

Alright gentlemen, one at a time, watch yourselves.:bgf:
OK....I had my match with GRITS last night and to tell you the truth...I don't know who won. But it was the best
2.5 hour playtime I've ever had.:wub:She, if I might elaborate, is amazing. I'm sitting here...staring at my keyboard.......
I have lost my thoughts for a second. Ok...enuff said....;)