VadaVaka

Full Version: Bumper awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this may be a halflife thing, but im posting it here cuz its super mega fun/awesome. Ok, imagine a halflife mod called "BumperCars". ok, now stop imagining, it exists. and it is some of the most random novelty fun that ive had in awhile. just download it Here and play on the official server (yah, not many players).
well, i'm doing it then...:)

over the last week, i kept going to the bumpercars website and kept talking myself out of downloading it. but now, i have no excuse. thanks sage.
btw, has anyone blayed boxwars?

i was thinking of getting it and starting a listen-server. problem: ASE doesn't know about it i think.

but i can post the ip and then maybe we can get a group to go play or something.
bumper cars eh?? half-life eh?? interesting. I suppose I should download it then.

Edit: SO i go to download it and I have to sign up..I do so and then BAM! apparently I already have an account there, but my password doesn't match..so i click "I forgot my password" and they supposedly sent me the missing password. But my password didn't arrive:(

Edit#2: I tried "I forgot my password" again and it worked this time..woo, time to bump some..uh...cars
i love it, they mock every mod. there is an ns soldier riding an onos, a ct riding the chicken from cs_italy, there is gordon riding a helicopter, barney riding a jeep etc.
I wanted to play it but at the moment there were only 3 servers up. Only one had 1 player on it but it was running version 1.0 and not the current 1.3.
Those cheeky monkies!
just played it with :/ lil face and daredevil...had a good time. the game is stupid, meaningless and unrealistic but good fun. it's a simple, easy-to-learn game and i recommend trying it.

i thought the maps could emphesize the "danger zones" more...sometimes the only way to tell if a wall or object will kill you is to run into it. my favorite map was the map w/ the pinball-style bumpers. i also thought the nuke plant was cool.

Yeah, it was great fun... and somehow I managed to get lots of points.
my favorite map is the mario one. its a recreation of one of the mariokart 64 battle levels. complete with music and everything, it fits so well!
i'm haveing a bit of problems getting it to work, it comes in a self extraction folder and when i open it up, there is no installation .exe, any help would be appreciated, as u can tell i don't dl many mods, thanks guys.
just unzip the .zip file that you dl to your C:\Sierra\Half-Life\ directory. it will do all the work as for putting 'this' into 'that' sub-folder. after that...you can play.

one tip, make sure that you have the Use folder names turned on in Winzip:)