VadaVaka

Full Version: An Idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I haven't really been on too many communities for games... but this is one of the greatest I think. Anyhow I was just wondering and seeing if you guys and gals would like to have a chat server. Not one of those real fancy pay for the thing one, but a free server. Just an idea like the title says. But tell me what you think about that idea. Cause sometimes I just want to talk to the people but don't want to play so we could go there instead.
I dont know a whole lot about them but I am intriqued with the idea....many a morning I will see four or 5 people on the forums and will send them PMs or IMs because I am at work and cant go in game....but it might be fun to talk as a group sometimes..
let me know what you need from me

What kinda of chat server are you refering to? Telnet chat? IRC chat? Voice Chat? IM Chat?
yeah, all the cake guys are in a channel on gamesnet called #m1nt, its turning into an unofficial ricochet channel.
gamesnet is mainly for hl and its mods...