VadaVaka

Full Version: Deathmatch over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ok, phew, I managed to clear out the server that I was playing Deathmatch on... (I believe it was the RFA server actually ...) and I've had great fun doing so. I managed to get past the lead within about an hour (he was already at 200 and I passed around the 300 mark). Rush came in, Razor9, and a few others and then started making it challenging for me.

That's what I love, a challange. Rush has good a very good aim, and Razor9 can't half move! I know I'd struggle without the occasional power up. Still, when I finished ... I looked and laughed. The entire server empty at this point, I thought I'd check my score... 666.

Is this a warning to me?!

Speaking of warnings, [RFA]-poonjabi decided to issue me with an attempt at verbal abuse, threatening to kick/hit my mouth in, or something similar before he suddenly disappeared. I don't mind sore losers, but i think people are stupid when they issue threats that they know they can't carry out. It's even worse because it makes them look stupid as well as showing that they have frustration with their game play.

If you can't take the heat of the game, don't play. I've spent many a time not being able to get anywhere, and it takes both time and perspiration. Chill! :-D
that score is so cool, net. I was with wha? and smartass on the way to a mudvayne concert and the bus number was 6666, when we noticed the bus number we had just realized our lives had reached their peak, kinda sad now that i think about it.

giving other members access? no one is getting admin for a long time... till people calm down... only me and gr3p have it so u'll no who to complain about...
Highway 666 in New Mexico.... or shuold we call it the Devil's Highway¿
Highway to Hell