VadaVaka

Full Version: A couple of tips you RFA guys about your server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since that was the only server at the time that had anyone I knew on it I thought I was going to have a good time. I was for awhile until this asshat Cazper started to pause the game. I have not seen this used since I started playing Rico. You have to fix that fast. Second you should not have the server set to 32 players cause on DM once you get to like 15 people it becomes unplayable due to the lag as it was doing along with the above asshat.
I told them that yesterday, said gr3p was trying something, all lies.

Who was the guy pausing?

and its set to 30 because gr3p is checking soemthing..
I don't know why, but sv_pauseable is 1 by default, which can be changed now (HINT HINT).
If you read my post you would have saw the name Cazper. He is still playing there now.

Edit: Never mind He just left.
I know grep was working on the filter also. I found that out after I asked him why god was blocked but ###### wasn't. I found another oddity in the filter as well. Frito had asked me about playing tonight. I told him "If I get home earlier enough. Your server blocked the word "earlier". It came out like ear**** I found that strange.

I don't wanna sound like I'm nitpicking, but I do think that these are major things that need to be fixed before too many people get annoyed.
p and g, its good that your trying to help the RFA guys, instead of just complaining about it. I would also not give admin powers to anyone, at least not for awhile, thats how all the trippy stuff started in the first place.
Heres a few ppl i found abusing the pause, i posted it on the old rfa forum with proof + wonids... heres the link

http://rebornfromashes.proboards22.com/ind...&num=1059199268