VadaVaka

Full Version: My night at a nudist camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, Im back, I had a great time, it was exactly like I had figured, there where people there that ranged from 70 down to 3 years old, It is freaky at first, we drove upto the office and had to check in, and the first naked person you see is kindof a shock but then it is just fun to see people walking around naked, socializing and and doing stuff, there were fat people skinny people tall people and short, but everyone was there for the same reason, to have a good time. So I put it in my mind that is what i was there for also, so we checked in and got the tour and we're shown our camp site, and we decided that we would get undressed after we set up camp, while we were putting up the tent our camp site neighbors came and started setting up also, they have been members for about 6 years off and on, and the woman brought a friend that had never been before, so now we are setting up a tent next to people that are very close to us so the wife started getting nervous about getting out of her clothes, so we went really slow so we wouldnt be the first naked, so after they got undressed, I did, to show the wife that it isnt so bad, it was very enjoyable and its not like as soon as you come out naked that everyone runs up to you and starts to gawk, it was just "normal" so I felt at ease pretty fast, the wife took some encouragement, but did it, but wasnt real happy about it at first, so we hurried up to the pool so we could settle in there and get accanted with are surroundings. there were 5 kids playing in the pool when we got there, 4 little girls and a boy about 14 or 15, he was the one that really suprized me because I remember when I was that age I would never do anything like this, but as the time pasted I met his mom and dad and they are lifers so he has grown up doing this so he didnt think twice about it, I was gonna ask him if he play counterstike but never got the chance lol, that night they had a dinner and a dance for new members, we BBQ so we didnt go to the dinner but we did go to the dance, it was getting late so the wife felt more comfortable walking around when it was dark, so we sat at a picnic table in to pavilian with are wine and 7 and coke and watched the people dance, everyone was having a great time and when someone would walk by you they would always make sure to stop and talk and make you feel at home, we also went and played washers and shuffle board,
Now I will tell you the parts that made me uncomfortable, when you get in to the pool you have to shower with soap before getting in, so when you get to the pool they have a shower set up at the end of it and you have to take a complete shower in front of everyone at the pool, and being new to this it was a hard thing to do, after you have done it a couple of times it dosent bother you at all thou, second thing that bothered me was when we were getting ready to leave I went to shower at the regular showers and get dressed for the trip home, guess I picked the popular time for showers cus I was in there with 3 shower heads and there were 3 guys including myself 3 girls and 3 little girls, it is also a bathroom so they have inclosed tolets which is the reason why the little girls were there, I was the only one taking a shower at the time and the woman that brought the girls to the bathroom sat on a chair next to the shower head I was at and started talking to me, which was no big deal til her little girls were finnishing up doing what they were doing and coming over and standing by mom while she was talking to me, so I started to get uncomfortable about that.
But I will state that while I was there at the party and dance there was a woman and husband asked to leave because they were tring to pick up swingers and she was going around grabbing men were she shouldnt have been so they were asked to leave, which made my wife and I feel better about the place.

these are just the things that stand out in my mind right now, so I thought I would pass them on, when I think of other things to write about I might pass them on also, and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

frito
Ok well I didn't read all that...thats a ton of stuff I'm goin to have to pace myself...:D

Ok well now I read it and sounds kinda weird and yeh shoot I'm 15 and would never be there...But hey as long as you had fun...now the real question is...Would you do it again? :blink:
I think I would, it isnt something that would be a every weekend type thing but once you realize it isnt a sexual thing it is really fun to be naked and free, so yeah I would, now not real sure if the wife would go back so we will have to wait and see
actually, Quick, you're wrong. the real question (obviosuly) is: will you post pictures? :blink:
O yeh what was I think...thx for straightning me out..
the wife didnt take the cam, she said she forgot but i think she did it cus she didnt want her pic taken, but while we were there they took a pic for the web site, so check back there and you will see all the people that I was there with, not sure when they will post it thou, it was a sixies theme so everyone was made up like the sixies, it was a fun party, but the wife said she didnt want me to get in on the picture cus she didnt want me on there web page lol, but I was gonna do it
So no chigger bites?
Well sounds kinda fun (not really.) Anyhow, what keeps bugging me is do the little kids get naked too? I mean yeah it's alright if adults want to do that, but kids seems a little much. Just my opinion anyhow.
what?
:blink:you went to the dance?:blink:

uummmm........ did you feel a little uncomfortable with, uummmm....... the different, uummmmm...... anonymous "Objects" flying around???

i know i would!!!

lol, was there anybody headbanging?
now that wouls be odd!:lol:
Scrye,Aug 11 2003, 05:10 PM Wrote:what?
:blink:you went to the dance?:blink:

uummmm........ did you feel a little uncomfortable with, uummmm....... the different, uummmmm...... anonymous "Objects" flying around???

i know i would!!!

lol, was there anybody headbanging?
now that wouls be odd!:lol:
Was wondering the same thing bout the dance....:blink:
it was a sixtie theme so that is the type of music that they played, and as far as the kids being nude yes they were, and for it being wierd no I dont think so cus, I have a a ten year old and my brothers both have kids so its not wierd to see kids nude, they seems to like it better then the adults, and it took me back to my days of skinny dipping.
so, i don't suppose that death-metal is a popular theme party there, either. too bad.
then again, i spose that slow 70's funk, or Barry White aren't appropriate for dances, either. too many people would have to grab thier towel.
at first i thought u were kidding, frito, and was building to something, but your serious. just make sure your in the colony, cuz one time... i ummm heh.
THIS IS FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS!