VadaVaka

Full Version: Do you want to be a part of Ricochet History?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The female models have everything... same size hit boxes as the males, a variety of looks, and desNotes has fixed the jumping problem....what these three ladies (term being used loosely) dont have is names.
I will post a link to the pictures of (1)the woman in black, (2)the woman in blue and (3)the woman in red....help us come up with names...be tactful please.....this will be a part of the name that players will use to call up the model to use.
This is your chance to live on in Ricochet history...I have seen the creativity in the posts please use it now to help us make these models unique.:thumb:

[Image: red_dfemale.jpg] [Image: blue_dfemale.jpg] [Image: black_dfemale.jpg]
Grits,Punkgirl,Shakira.....the 3 1st ladies of ricochet
great idea jabba!!! :thumb:
Quote:sorry, couldn't respond in the 'announcements' thread.

how about 'pyra' for the woman in red, 'ice' for the one in blue, and 'vorticia' for the one in black? 

sorry asm I wasnt thinking when I posted it in announcements. thanks for the input maybe we will get more now that people can post:blsh:
I like Jabba's idea.
I like Jabba's idea as well.. but asm's pyra and ice aren't too bad either.
Ok now you can see the colors of the models....and now I can see what the front of them looks like....I am more use to looking at the back of them as I fall :D
I only heard one suggestion in game
g-boy suggested the real names of the same players Jabba suggested

so I am starting a poll with the three suggestions....really had a lot more faith in you guys to come up with some good names...guess Jabba either intimidates all of you or he just a genius and had the best idea
i don't really care too much, but i think jabba's idea is the best i've heard.
I don't know, but one of them has to be dressed up and called Sue.
I say we name the red one R, the blue one Dubya, and the black one S.