VadaVaka

Full Version: We love GRITS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought that GRITS needs a BIG thank you for everything she has done for us in the Rico world. I have been thinking; she is a wonderful person, and I can't say that more. I just think it would make you happy if we all just said how much we love you, because we all really do. You do so much more than just give us a place to play Rico. :wub:
WE LOVE YOU GRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ouch that hurt, sorry, I didn't mean to yell in your ear.
Thank you GRITS for helping keep this community together, if it wasn't for you and your servers I don't think the community would be as stong as it is.

Everyone should write their heads of state and ask them for a "I love GRITS" national holiday :D
:heartbeat:Thanks guys......little things like this make the frustrations and the vexatious situations worth it. :wub:
:blsh:
You guys don't know half the work she does. I'm surprised she hasn't thrown up her hands and said screw it.
She has much more patience than I ever had with postings, log reviews, model considerations, banning...etc.
I've always said...when it becomes 'work', I'm done.

Thank you GRITSY!!!:wub:
BIG round of applause for ya GRITS, thanks for making the world of ricochet, and more recently HLDM, a blast. you truly are Vadavaka's Queen.
new bumper sticker "HONK IF Ya LOVE GRITS"

I'm gonna make a mint
if you guys didnt know by now, GRITS is my first and only internet love!!! she makes my gaming experance the best.

thank you grits for giving us a place to hang are hat at gaming time and a place to air are thought, what a true Lady

all my love
frito
We would not be on this forum today without her and her server's. I probaly would not be playing rico today if these servers were not here. She deserves a big Thank You.

ya she did do a ton thanks grits, but i have one question did you know the first clan? have u been here that long? well at least i know first clan:D.
who knows where rico would be if it wasn't for her, she had to put up with me and all my crazy adventures through space (my parents are on the verge of total insanity thanks to those crazy adventures) B)

:heartbeat: :wub: GRITS
Yay for GRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Each ! = 1 Thank you. I typed them out 1 by 1 (well I held down the ! key but hey, that's as good as I'll give) I didn't want to type thank you over and over that would have sucked.

*edit - it doesn't force word wrap so I had to hit enter a bunch.
It aint much.. would give more if I could.

But Thank you! :D

Yeah ive been playing Rico a long time and GRITS you kept it alive! Not to mind putting up with all mine, and everyones elses constant rabbling and bullshit. As ive said a million times, Peace and Love to ya Grits!
Yaknow, I got to thinking about what pix said, we are lucky to have you GRITS. All my love to you kitten:heartbeat:

Cheers to a very special and wonderful woman!

btw, have you checked out her game lately? Damn! I bet she could own Jabba ^_^
heart and soul, and she has been known to rent me out also.
Thank you GRITS. :wub:
Ehh...
Thank you I guess? :ph34r: